Can "cute" also be sexy?

Guys ALWAYS describe me as "cute." Does this mean that they don't see me as sexy or aren't necessarily sexually attracted to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• When guys talk to each other we rarely use the term cute. If we do say "cute" when talking about a girl with a bro, it means we really like her personality but her body is just barely attractive enough for sexy sex. We do however use the term "cute" when talking to the girls we like, because it's not as threatening as, "I want to f*** you 6 ways from Sunday." In some rare cases guys do use the term "cute" in the sense that the girl looks especially innocent like a little girl or puppy.

If you don't like the compliment "cute", just respond, "F*** cute, I want to be sexy!"

• So basically, I might not want a guy to call me cute to his buddies, but it's okay if he uses it to may face? I'm small but athletic, so I think I have an attractive body.

• Yes. If a guy says your cute to your face, ask for his phone number if you want him.

What Guys Said 9

• Sexy is being confident and seductive, which gives guys boners. Cute is being bubbly and smiling all the time, which makes guys happy.

When I describe a girl as sexy, it means I wanna bone her. When I describe a girl as cute, it means I like her and/or I like to be with her. You can be sexy and cute simultaneously. That makes me wanna have sex and cuddle afterward.

• It can definitely be sexy.

• The definition of cute is:

"attractive or pretty especially in a childish, youthful, or delicate way"

This isn't a bad thing. That means that you're attractive & you look young @ the same time.

Vanessa Hudgens is cute. Carmen Electra is sexy.

Give me Vanessa Hudgens. I go crazy for cute girls. Maybe I'm strange...but I go more for cute than sexy. :)

• In a lot of ways, cute is better than sexy. The difference is sort of like how girls see a "nice guy" and a "bad boy".

• Is often, but not always.

• Ye.

Then no.

Why ask a question, then ask it's opposite in the question? Idiot?

• cute means more like whorely than sexy.

• Cute girls attract nice guys.

Sexy girls attract everyone else.

It's your choice what you want.

But for one, I certainly used to be more into cuteness than sexiness, and I think that stayed with me since. In fact, whatever society says is sexy (being only in tights and lingeries, being whored out with make up and overly flirtatious and bitchy) is for me completely unattractive and repulsive.

You can't really tell, but there are guys who are attracted to one more, and guys who are attracted to the other.

I am the exception to the rule of longrvonhugen below, because cute girls give me boners by seeing them, while sexy only if they're doing something that involves me. :P

• Cute can be very sexy Jennifer Anniston.

Sexy need not be cute. Angelina Jolie.

What Girls Said 1

• My self personally I would rather be called cute anyday than sexy.

Boys say your cute when you do something cute or you just are adorable as hell it doesn't nessecarily mean that your not sexually attractive to them.