Is make-up supposed to be sexy?

if so how because I just don't see the attractiveness of it, I prefer the natural look, also I don't get with earrings or piercings,

how come lodes of guys like all this and I really really cant

Most Helpful Girl

• haha I totally get what you're saying. I believe that make up should be used to enhance natural beauty. I don't do the heavy liner and shadow and lipstick and blush ordeal.. most guys I date can't even tell that I do have make up on, but its just use to subtly enhance features. if you can tell that a girl is wearing a lot of make up then I think its too much.

i don't have my ears pierced either actually but I'm considering getting them done. earrings are just cute and nice accessories, that's all. (I was kinda against it before because it was unsettling to think of having holes in your ears..)

What Girls Said 3

• everyone likes different things. some girls make up and some don't. some pierce and some don't. get over it.

• I don't wear makeup and look great natural but I sometimes put makeup to look more mature if you know what I mean, also because monkey see monkey do :)I saw other girls doing it so I started doing it ...Sigh why are people so influence by others lol 99% of the time I don't wear makeup but sometimes I do .

• link

really? the before pic? who are you kidding?

• i like the before pic better seriously

What Guys Said 2

• Its not so much meant to be sexy, but it makes the wearer sexy by proxy, you know. 'Cos they feel sexy in it, and as such, have the self-confidence to be more sexual in action. Its not about what guys think of it, you know? Its the equivalent of a salad dressing. You might prefer it without, but to the chef, without it its flavourless, and he won't serve it without it. Knowt I mean?

Its like, applied aesthetics as an enchantment or incantation.

• You don't have to like them.

There are girls who also dislike makeup.

They are always so much more attractive for me as well.

Girls don't even realize how unattractive they can become with all that crap they put on merely to increase their own confidence.

Because apparently girls just read "guys like this" "guys like that" and act accordingly like brainwashed sheep, or they're just being artistic but I prefer fine art and paintings than self-mutilation. :P