Do guys prefer natural beauty over fake?

Like natural hair color , no makeup ?i have super long brown hair and I don't put makeup and I like being very natural .

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup is good regardless. However, as with everything, it is only good to an extent. Pretty girls with makeup can look better than those with natural beauty. But a natural beauty with good makeup can take your breath away.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think a little natural makeup is great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural because if guys put on make up than we look strange. women naturally have a sense of beauty and strong eminence and grace that is their look. make up mask their looks, true beauty and amazing cheeks.

0|0
    0|0
    • I Know, I always felt strange when I put makeup on ,and couldn't understand the point of it...Well because I always felt it look ridiculous and when I saw theses girls wearing thick eyeliner and thick foundation and thick mascara ...I always saw it as if they weren't comfortable with their own skin, or as if they were trying to hide something .They say it's suppose to enhance your natural beauty I guess but enhancing you natural beauty is eating healthy .Sorry if I got carried away

• I prefer a natural look, I don't like girls who wear masks (makeup), it's also a big waste of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • fake is sometimes better :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural but some make up and glam wouldn't make you fake only when you over do it does it seem fake

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural look and super long hair is great.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Fake usually looks better.

link

Obviously these women all looked more attractive when they glammed it up. The no makeup wearing natural woman usually looks plain and less attractive. At least do something

0|0
    0|0
  • They prefer what is good looking. Putting on makeup or not wearing any makeup doesn't automatically qualify someone as beautiful. There are too many fugly girls who walk around attempting to embrace some natural beauty and too many fugly girls walking around with a cake face attempting to embrace some caked on beauty.

Guys may say natural, but natural isn't always better looking

0|0
    0|0
  • if you like being very natural, that's all that matters. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • good for you :) I'm glad you're embracing your natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0