What do you guys think of a girl with tattoos and piercings?

It's nothing hardcore, but visible tattoos and piercings like the lip or tongue or anything basically. I just want to know how it's viewed by everyone.( be as honest as you want)

Thanks everyone :)

But I think because I said guys in my question people assumed I only wanted guys to answer, which is not the case. Feel free to answer girls/women, if you choose.

Thanks though everyone that answered, much appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a huge fan of piercings, but I'm kinda picky with tattoos. If it's a random butterfly or star then I don't care for them, but if it's something significant/awesome looking then I can be persuaded.

What Guys Said 16

• Personally, I find them a HUGE turn off. Especially tattoos considering they would be permanant (yes they can be removed but that is much more costly), they tend to make a women who I would otherwise consider attractive be completely unnattractive to me. I don't really see how a permanant ink stain on the skin can be considered "hot" to anyone but I guess some people do like it. I prefer a women to look more natural, I don't see why that's a problem.

link

link

link

link

This is what I mean by tattoos making girls look less attractive...

As far as piercings are concerned, I am not really into it. I mean all it would be is bits off metal attached to her body. They tend to be a nuisance and Id need to try to be overly gentle with her to avoid not hurting that area. On the face I especially don't like it, piercings are just not my thing

• I perceive a girl with tattoos & piercings to be more extroverted. To be frank, I've never met a female with a tattoo AND a non-ear piercing that was shy lol.

• meh

• I don't mind piercings, but depends where that tattoo is and how big it is. It's hot, but I would assume that she's "wild" and be quite intimidated. But, then again, I do know a few girls with piercings who are quite shy, so I shouldn't assume...

• i like nose and tongue piercings...tattoos a bit .. ...anyway... too much of anything makes it ugly...when you view it, the first thing comes to a guy is " I think she's a slut" with too much makeup with piercings ... ...it depends upon the girl on how she like to be treated

• Not a fan of either. An extra piercing of the ear's cartilage is OK, anything more than that is too much.

• hot. I watch bad girls club so maybe I've been brainwashed

• Tattoos look good if the girl is the artistic type. Other than that, it looks trashy. Also, most body piercings look trashy. I don't mind earrings. Nose-rings and lip-rings look good of it's just a little stub thing. I HATE tongue-rings and belly-button rings.

• If she is attractive, I wish she hadn't reduced that. If she isn't I feel no different.

• I think chris rock said it best when a guy sees a girl with a tounge ring he thinks she's more likely to suck his d***. Harsh but true, and in my expierience valid. Basically guys think the girl is a little wild and is more likely to try stuff.

• I guess that sounds pretty reasonable, but not true. I'm pretty much a complete introvert and I have my tongue & navel pierced and a few tattoos...

• Thats like sayin ye's are afraid of it LOL

• Not a fan of tats or piercing on a girl to be honest. I rather have a girl have no zero tats on her body and no piercings except for her ears. Piercing on the body are a turn off for me.

• turn off for both, I'm much more attracted to girls without tats and piercings, and if I find out a girl I like has them, the attraction fades

• Big turn off Girl looks trashy

• I love piercings on a girl. I think that they look beautiful.

• Piercings? The most horrible ways of self-mutilation, completely unattractive in every single aspect. It shows the girl has bad taste and also a bad self-image.

Tattoos? They can be cool I guess, but they're not really for me. Depends on the art and the size, really. It's usually trashy and bad, though.

• not my type

What Girls Said 1

• I have 12 piercings and only 2 tattoos so far, so yeah, I kinda like them. 10 of the 12 are in my ears and the other 2 are nose and belly button, a small ankh tattoo in the middle of my upper back and a flower vine on my left foot going round my ankle and I love all of them and am definitely planning on getting more, and none of them are in your face and most of the piercings people don't even notice, and I always have jewellery in them (except my first lobes when I'm working as I have dangly earrings in them and I'm not allowed to at work) It all just depends on the particular person