Do you think my questions are weird and... sad? :S

Be honest lol. I feel really guilty, just want to see other peoples judgement... with the issues/ thoughts.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a quick look at the questions on your profile but they don't seem sad to me :) If you want to ask them questions, ask them :P No one should judge you for them XD

0|0
    0|0
    • awww thankyou! ... Really re-indorsed my confidence :P .. just... I always feel judged .. lol, I know your right, just people shldn judge but they do!.. and I wanted to see how they would.. But .. definatley should be more people like you :P .

• Show All
    • Lol, thankyou :P but that's a real releif lol, lets hope people agree ;) ..and obvcourse.. ;) your very knoble.. :P

What Girls Said 1

• truthfully? I've never seen you around before

0|0
    0|0
    • lol you actually look at my profile and my questions!... I'm not saying I'm popular! loll

What Guys Said 2

• I've never seen your questions before. Honestly I rarely look at the user who asks the questions, I just answer them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've never seen you on here before regularly, and I don't know if I've seen any of your questions or not, so you're good in my book.

0|0
    0|0