Any hair suggestions?

I have given up on weiaring my hair straight ebcause no matter what it starts to curl and get poofy during the day. And I don't straighten it because it looks bad straight. So I am trying to figure out how to wear it just naturally. Like jusf flip my head over and blow dry it. I did that once before and it looked reall good but I can;t make it look good like that again. What I do is aftfer I get out of the showere I comb it and aprt it, then I scrunch it and then dry my bangs. Then I flip my head over and use the diffuser on it until it is mostly dry then I flip my head back over and finish drying it. But when I get done I feel like my hair looks like a poodle.

any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this problem! My hair has a lot of natural curl to it, and I wear it straight. I have to straighten it everyday if I dont' want to let it revert. If you're going for a natural look, use a smooth cream instead of a gel, but not one made for curly hair. Like a styling cream. That should smooth it down a little. But a lot of that poodle look is due to the way a diffuser dries your hair, and creams are the only way around that. Pick something lightweight, like the Sebastian smoothing cream for shine. Also, TIGI makes some excellent creams and softer gels that will help you get some control over the poodle problem while also promoting some curl.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• the worst thing you can do for curlly hair is brush it! using a smoothing serum when its about 80% dry then put Curl Life in it. scurch, using a diffuser on your blow dryercatch your hari and press it to your head. this is what I do and it looks really good.

• get a perm! body waves really work. my sister just got one and it looks awesome. it's not insanely expensive, and when you're done you can pretty much just let it air dry and put a little mousse in it and it's really low maintenance.

• Use mouse when you scrunch it. If you use gel just don't use too much.

• maybe after your shower comb it then blow dry the top part of your hair dry then comb it again and put some silicone cream in it. I find that schwarzkopf got2b smooth operator smoothing lustre lotion does the trick!

• well I have REALLY curly hair and if you liked it str8 and wanted it to stay you have to get product to spray on your hair first and then str8en it will usually look feel better and stay longer anyway lately around here the style is just having long hair and leaving it down but if you like being different you could alway get it cut in a style that is easy like a wash and wear type style.good luck (I know that hair probs. suck)