Ankle bracelets for guys?

I was in aero today and say an ankle bracelet that caught my attention. I'm a really beachy guy and thought this would look great to wear to the pool and beach this summer, but I'm curious what kind of message does it send to a girl or does she even notice it? I don't really care what the responses are I'm still wearing it lol I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• no. not a fan of that look

What Girls Said 3

• doesn't matter but I like it when a guy has his own sense of style. buy the anklet and don't listen to girls who wouldn't approach you because of your unique style. Do you wear wayfarer sunglasses too? I find that really sexy on a guy

• hell yes I wear sunglasses, I usually go out during the summer in a shell necklace, glasses, and now an ankle bracelet too

• that's cool. I wear white wayfarer raybans and for some reason some of the coolest guys I've chatted up wear wayfarers too. weird huh? :)

• go for it! I think it will suit you with your surfy look :)

• go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• Most girls would either think oh it suits him or oh it doesn't. At the end of the day it's just that every girl is different, But I think they look great. Sorry that I'm not a girl lol!

• It depends on the girl, most girls either won't care or will think it looks good, others will just think it doesn't suit you. I have 3 on my right foot that I almost never take off.

One that my best friend made me when we were in 3rd grade who passed away.

Another one that my little cousin made me

and the other one Is a breast cancer awareness one.

• nice lol sorry about your friend, but that's sweet that you still wear it. I'm considered the beachy guy at our school, always wearing the rope necklaces, sandals, loose shorts, shaggy hair, laid back personality so I think it suits me well :)