What do guys find most attractive?

What type of non slutty clothes do you find attractive on a girl? Girls what looks do you like best? Be as descriptive as you'd like

Okay clothes isn't a good desription, but not overly revealing clothes.
slutty clothes*

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly jeans that fit well on a girl and maybe a skirt that works well with an outfit. It depends on your body type mostly. If you have nice curves and are very attractive go with something that accents and brings to notice those curves. If slender and slim go for something more on the tight side and makes you look nice. Mostly wear something that accents and brings to notice your appealing features. If you are looking for specific clothes go with whatever fits your style and personality. Always a nice tank top and or a tee shirt is a safe bet. Something that guys can check you out in but not reveal anything (leave things up to the imagination it will work wonders). I have a good number of friends that are girls and like to think that I have picked up something about fashion. Hope my advice helps

What Guys Said 6

• OK my favorite things are when a girl tucks in a tee or top, belts it at the waist, or wears a baby-doll top, but all styles are cute to me, (except knotted shirts, or half tucked half out) especially the "tomboy" look with tees, jeans & hoodies, and I like skirts & dresses too. Bottom line, I want my girl to wear what she likes & feels best about herself in...

• Personally, I prefer a woman dressed merely in a red hat.

• JEans or Hardtails

• no such thing as slutty clothes. its how you act

• just say what are some good outfits. you can wear that make you look respectable. regardless of how your acting

• I sort of agree. Some clothes do make it easier to be slutty, although you can make them not slutty. I do agree that it's mostly how you act, though.

• I like it when a girl is original with the way she dresses and doesn't care about brands.

• slutiness

What Girls Said 1

• My sister is really popular with the guys. She wears skinnies and tight tops with low necklines. She does flirt a lot though, so that's def. a part of it. I've seen non-slutty type people wear the same clothes and not be slutty.

I like flattering clothes on a girl. Figure out what kind of body you have and if your skin is cool or warm or whatever and dress to flatter yourself. That's always attractive.