I saw a girl the other day wearing this "1950's" style dress?

shes in high school still and I think she was just doing it for something special, probably not what she wears everyday as its a bit out dated. just curious on your thoughts of this

i went up to her and told her I liked it cause it was "different" and as we know being different can sometimes be attractive :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i love retro dreses. tey're actually really in

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's cool, if I could pull that off I'd def wear it. :)

• That's awesome that she wore that.I think "different" is just great.:)

• Maybe she was a greaser?

• i love vintage :) but I always add somethin vintage with something modern to balance it out

What Guys Said 2

• I saw a girl who looked like she was straight out of late 50s, early 60s, with a long flowery dress and a sort of low beehive, and very vintage makeup. I went and talked to her, asked her if she was into Mod Culture, 'cos she really looked that way, you know. She wasn't, so I told her the girls' involved in it looked way like her. Never saw her again, but its funny to think, I could have pointed her down a whole new alley in life.

She liked the attention either way =] What a hip girl.

• I LIKE THAT! I thought the styles then were classy, elegant & hot!