Whats the hottest hairstyle for a guy?

Just curious what hairstyles are hot for a guy despite head shape, size, etc.? Post a picture if you can as well. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• My preference is less emo than the ladies below me (no offense to them). . .

I like when a guy's hair is just natural. On the shorter side, but that's it. Don't dye it or put a bunch of products in it. You know how some guys have hair that won't lie flat in the back? I think that's adorable. So are curls sticking out from under a hat. They get my attention more than a guy who clearly spent two hours on their "I don't care" look.

What Girls Said 7

• i agree with cool relax. I love sorta long skater hair. like most guys with this hair style put on a hat when they get out of the shower and it curls up at the ends and it looks wicked hot.

link

i also like the messy gelled hair. too much gell looks greay though. jsut enough to make in stay is enough.

• I totally dig short hair ona guy, but kind of longer on the top. Like a fade, but longer on top (maybe and inch or so) and when he uses a gel or something to make it look messy.mmmm, that's hot

• When you say messy do you mean really messy like if the guy didn't have any time to do the hair...or messy but trying to fix a little bit?

• Imho, try a rather small amount of gel on you fingertips (about how much toothpaste you use for brushing your teeth) then kind of "scratch" it in to the top of your head as if your whole head has a light itch. then using the same amount, do the same thing to the back and sides. just try it.

• i say natural, kinda shaggy hair. I think fohawks are really cute on lots of brunette guys too. it should look pretty much effortless though.

• I like the long shaggy hair ( link )

It's nice to have something to run your fingers through, ohhhh and especially if the guy has thick curly hair!

• This is my favorite.

link

• link

all I can say is goorrggeeous! :)

• Straight short hair

What Guys Said 0