More or Less? Top or Bottom?

so I was wondering which guys would like better. when girls wear really short shorts and a long sleeve shirt which shows off their legs but covers their breasts or a low cut top with jeans doing the opposite or are more conservative clothes better cause they leave something to the imagination or less clothes cause its slutty? and also what impression would you get from someone wearing these outfits?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• If your aim is just to turn male heads then short shorts work well at a distance.

If you want to bring out the animal in him close up, a low cut top will do the job.

If you want him to respect rather than objectify you, then smart but conservative is probably best.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Prefer the jeans approach. Though some girls can get away with it, short shorts can kind of look slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think negative of girls for wearing any of these, though too revealing can sometimes seem like she's trying to hard. I kinda like a combo best. I like when they wear something fitted & form shaping but not showing much skin so you can see the figure & still have some imagination left, but whatever the girl's most comfortable with, I'm down with it...

0|0
    0|0
  • low cut top if she's got the right endowments ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably boobs. As I'm used to seeing legs (short, shorts). Boobs would be a good change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short shorts. I'm a butt guy and I like legs so that's way better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her body type. What's your better feature: ass or titties?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.