Was I wrong to suggest it?

OK, this was a few years back, but my first girlfriend had been brought back a tee from Florida & for 2 days had it tucked into jeans. On the second night, she grew tired & tucked it out to lounge around & I was fine with that. But, someone called & asked her to come in for an unexpected interview, & where the shirt had been tucked it was wrinkled & stained. I told her to change, but she wouldn't so I said, WEll, tuck it back in for the interviewe & tuck it back out afterward. When we were heading to the car to go home, I told her again to pull it back out, but she said, NO, you wanted it tucked in, you made me do it, it stays! She never fully forgave me eityher, but I honestly felt she wouldn't have gotten the job otherwise! Was I unfair, or would you have made the same call?

Sorry for the spelling LOL
Also, til then I'd only seen her shirt out once when I asked to, and she re-tucked it the second I saw it so it wasn't something uncomfortable or that she disliked

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't see this being a big deal at all for either of you. it's just a shirt

did she get the job?

• Yeah, but I doubt she would have with a dirty, wrinkled shirt from waist to hid calf, N she could have tucked it back out 10 mnutes later...

• lol. this is just one of those cute little lovers spat and sounds like a huge deal at the moment then turns into something you both can laugh about a year later

What Girls Said 4

• What in the world?

• Thanx! And also, she NEVER wore her shirts out

• Didn't think they would, but I wanted to see if anyone would side with he. SORRY!

• My bad, having an off night. Didn't mean to get defensive. I guess I knew the answer, but I've been called wrong on things I thought were obvious before, so I wanted to see. Thanks for responding. You're REALLY prettty by the way, if that's your picture ...

• you were looking out for her. Its a really small deal, I wouldn't worry about it., it will be completely gone from her mind VERY soon.

• Actually, I just saw her for the 1st time in 15 years & sshe brought it up, but I'm not sweating it. She's disturbed & mentally handicapped. I just asked for the hell of it to see if anyone would agree with her...

• Good, I am glad. You seem like a nice guy. Hope she gets better

• Thanks, means a lot...

• no you weren't in the wrong, you shoulda b*tch slapped her for throwin a fit LOL

no not really

• ummm, if anything she should be thanking you.

• Thanks. If I'd been giving the interview & she hadn't tucked it back in or changed, I NEVER would have hired her! Instead, she was hired on the spot,

What Guys Said 1

• I think you made a good call. Why your girlfriend wants to make it an issue is beyond me.