Which movie are you planning to watch?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i really want to see gnomeo and juliet

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I saw the adjustment bureau last night with a couple friends and I thought it was real good. I felt like they could have done a little more with explaning parts of the movie but it makes you raise questions and think about your own life afterwords and I liked that. Good concept for a movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Movie listing in the states differ from those in Egypt.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• There's plenty in theaters that won awards blah blah blah but I'm more of an indie art house type gal. My advice is to go to block buster and get a classic like "withnail and I" or a new one like "Lars and the real girl" both brilliant- plus then you save money for a future shoe purchase

1|0
    0|0
  • depends what you like

funny and cute Gnomeo and Juliet

today I saw Beastly its really nice and with a great meaning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watched The Adjustment Bureau today, it was pretty good.

0|1
    0|0
    • i just saw a commercial for that, it looks interesting as hell. I'm gonna have to check that out.

• BEASTLY!

0|0
    0|0
  • i saw the adjustment bureau the other day. I thoght it was interesting, but the ending sucked

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought the concept of the movie was amazing, but the movie itself failed to live up to my expectations. I thought the reason why they couldn't be together was stupid. And I thought the ending was rushed. Like, they didn't put enough time into writing it and came up with the quickest ending they could think so. Definitely a disappointment