What's a good movie in theaters now?

Which movie are you planning to watch?

Most Helpful Girl

• i really want to see gnomeo and juliet

What Guys Said 3

• I saw the adjustment bureau last night with a couple friends and I thought it was real good. I felt like they could have done a little more with explaning parts of the movie but it makes you raise questions and think about your own life afterwords and I liked that. Good concept for a movie.

• 0|0
  • Movie listing in the states differ from those in Egypt.

What Girls Said 5

• There's plenty in theaters that won awards blah blah blah but I'm more of an indie art house type gal. My advice is to go to block buster and get a classic like "withnail and I" or a new one like "Lars and the real girl" both brilliant- plus then you save money for a future shoe purchase

• depends what you like

funny and cute Gnomeo and Juliet

today I saw Beastly its really nice and with a great meaning.

• Watched The Adjustment Bureau today, it was pretty good.

• i just saw a commercial for that, it looks interesting as hell. I'm gonna have to check that out.

• BEASTLY!

• i saw the adjustment bureau the other day. I thoght it was interesting, but the ending sucked

• I thought the concept of the movie was amazing, but the movie itself failed to live up to my expectations. I thought the reason why they couldn't be together was stupid. And I thought the ending was rushed. Like, they didn't put enough time into writing it and came up with the quickest ending they could think so. Definitely a disappointment