What were you looking for when you found this site?

If you remember

Most Helpful Girl

• I was on google and got directed here. When I first signed up, I never actually used this site. Then I started asking questions and then I realized I should answer some too. When I first started answering questions I wrote a lot of slang and even though I got 2/3 Best answers in a day they got removed and so I asked a mod about it (Toban) and he told me I`m writing like a school kid and that they are good but I should write properly. So after that, I started writing in full english but I still tend to use acronyms. I don`t think I was looking for anything. It was an accident that I came to this site and I guess I just stayed because I come on here when I have nothing else to do and I actually find it interesting. I log in frequently now but when I was still kinda new I used to come monthly, I was never really used to it then though.

What Girls Said 14

• I was looking up "signs that he likes you" lol..It brought me across this site and from there on it's history.

• I googled how to ask out a guy or something.

• I just came here for the lulz.

• How to get over an ex...lol

• I was bored and painting my nails and typed into google something about nail polish, just out of boredom, and one of the suggestions that came up was "what nail polish do guys like?" or something along those lines, and I remember thinking, what, am I missing something? Are guys suddenly caring about nail polish now? So I googled that out of curiosity and it led me here.

• I was just surfing around, trying to find out if not having a gag reflex is normal and just generally goofing off X3 Then this popped up and I was basically thinking to myself, "This could be fun!"

• does he like me - hahaha - I still remember - it was fun but ever since then I love this site!

• Originally to find how to get over my ex then I was like this side looks interesting and just use it now as a help in relationships and other things in life that I don't always understand

• I don't remember.

• I was googling something and something I was looking for directed me to this site. I don't remember what exactly I was looking for at the time but glad it brought me here anyway! :-)

• Something about a guy liking you.

• stuff guys want girls 2 know or something like that

• i had a relationship question I needed an answer to

• Tips on how to turn a guy on.

What Guys Said 11

• I was researching "nice guys finish last" on Google...i was pretty intense about it too, I got to page 30 on the search lol.

I found this site in the process, & pretty much my personal research is complete with the 100's of ?'s about "nice guys finish last" on here lol. I thought this site was cool, so I created an account, & now I'm a legend on GaG.

j/k about the legend part...for now. :)

• I was looking for a baloney sandwich.

• cool info on satan, I only found this place tho.

• I was googling bout how to make a bomb that'd destroy this society. It took me to societysbomb's profile :P

• I googled insecure teenagers and this was the first site to pop up

• An insecurity of mine, don't remember which. Like "do girls like X" or "what do girls think of X"

• "uk.askmen.com" I believe. I think this was on one of the websites that are good, I've just remembered, although I could be wrong. I don't think it was anything to do with relationship help though. It could have been through google.

• I was looking for advice on a girl

• Googling "can an ugly guy get a girlfriend?"

• googled 'what do girls look for in a guy?'

• I was looking for a New Jersey guy: my daughter wanted to kick someones balls and see him whine and dance in pink panties, on some weird music.

It gained me 500$ LOL

It was great fun. He posts here, using the nick 'Camilus'.