I have dirty blond hair and want to change but to what?

my hair is long and the roots are getting darker. I'm also pretty tan.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is a really pretty color

link

What Guys Said 3

• color and style would greatly depend on skin tone and face shape. You mentioned you were pretty tan, I suggest going a light shade of brown or blond without it being lighter than your skin tone.

• I personally think you shud leave it.

Otherwise dye it all a light brown.

• i have dirty blond hair as well. I tried to do mine red but it didn't come out well. best bet is for us to just simply go back to blone. brunette/brown might work or even black but probably isn't really practical. just get a light blond and do like highlights or something. that's what I did with my short short hair. it grew out to have little strands of blond. and...now I sound really gay. ha!. no, umm I just like experimenting with my hair. as gay as that sounds

What Girls Said 3

• Platinum blond would look fab on you! Especially when your roots start to show through, and if you keep your tan all year round! You will have so many guys that will be interested in you! Hot ones too. And if you already have a lover, than that will just make him want to keep you even more. It sounds like a scary change, but trust me once you do it you will love it. Set up an appointment with your hairstylist and decide on the perfect shade of light blond for you! Good luck!

• Stay blond. Maybe don't go platinum blond but deff stay blond. I'm a natural blond, dyed my hair dark brown, it looks really good, but I want my blond back, but it will never be the same color again, so I just have to deal with a non-natural to me blond. Don't ruin your hair color by going darker. Just go a little light like this maybe:

link

• I don't know if your real or fake tan but if you go bleach blond or the darkest black it'll make you look fake! I think a nice medium brown would look lovely- what color are your eyes?

Light eyes- a carmel

dark eyes- a chocolate

if you have light eyes you could always go with a slightly red tint- but I'd steer clear of the purpley reds- look for ones with blond undertones

• i think highlights will look good

my friend had also dirty blond hair ans she got highlights and nnow she look much better