What would you believe?

My boyfriend of 2 years lashes out in an argument & calls me ugly. He has said "Everything about you is ugly" but then he's said before things like " that is a beautiful picture of you " What would you believe? I am so confused but more hurt that he wouldn't find me attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would believe that it's time for me to find a new boyfriend. No boyfriend has ever called me ugly. I would hit the ground running and never look back. He crossed a line that shouldn't have been crossed by calling you ugly. DUMP HIM.

What Guys Said 1

• It is crystal clear he doesn't like you, and what is more he doesn't respect you. There are lots of guys who don't like their girlfriends but date them just because of sex or some other reason. Fortunately I'm not one of them ))

What Girls Said 3

• Well sometimes people have a tendency to say things they don't mean when they are upset but you should let him know how you feel about him saying that to you. Let him know that it really hurts your feelings and try to find out how he really feels about your looks/how attracted he his to you. If you don't say anything about it it will eventually eat at your self esteem.

• Some dudes are just d***s, get out now. I was married to a man for nine years who would get drunk and insult me all the time. Left him and guess what? Nobody has called me ugly since, ;)

• You guys were in an argument... So he was probably mad. And when people are mad, they say stuff they do not mean. I wouldn't take him calling you ugly too seriously.