What do you think of my hair's natural color?

I haven't had my natural hair color since sophomore year of high school (currently a senior in college), and I was considering going back to it. I just wanted some random opinions.

I'm the girl on the far right: link

I was obviously not the most mature 15 year old: link

Also, out of curiosity, what would you call that color? Is it dirty blond or light brown?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like your hair in your profile pic. Then again, it's hard to say, because you were much younger on those pic's (I gather) than you are now.

• Yeah, it's about a six year difference.

• If it doesn't work out you can go back can't you? I have a thing for women with pale skin and reddish hair, then again, brown hair is nice too.

What Guys Said 4

• I think red really becomes you, but your natural hair color is great also. It's always good to try once in a while to go back to natural.

Plus there are benefits like less cost and maintenance and the hair inevitably can be made to look healthier when left alone color wise and well cared for.

• Your natural hair is f***ing awesome. I cringe every time I see a girl with gorgeous hair ruin it. I would call that color regular old brown. THE BEST KIND OF BROWN.

• I'd say it's dark brown, & it's pretty. You look great with both colors, so if you really want to change back, go for it. If not, that's equally cool...

• i like both of them its hard to f*** up hair color but in the end its you that desides

What Girls Said 3

• I think your nat color is fine, but I prefer it a little more copper like your profile pic. It doesn't have to be that red, but more like a light copper brown or like a soft strawberry blond I think suits you really well.

• I like your natural hair color. I would call it dark blond.

I recently decided to go back to my natural hair color because it's easier and looks just fine. You can't go wrong with your natural color.

If you want to change it (natural color) temporarily for a bit, you can buy semi-permanent colors that last like a month. They are easier to use and look nicer than the usual perm. do-it-yourself box hair colors, trust me. Plus they're cheaper than getting your hair done at the salon all the time.

Your natural hair color + some subtle blond highlights would be pretty too :)

• i don't like it at all to be honest with you. it doesn't look like any color, more like blah.

• I agree. Everyone likes to repeat the phrase that a girl's natural hair color looks best, but I think in my case that's not true.