My boyfriend doesn't wanna talk to me, what should I do ?

30 min ago my boyfriend got on msm and told me that he fainted and fell of the stairs so I totally freaked out asked what happened and all that.. Ofc I am VERY concerned he's my is EVERYTHING ! Then he burst out angrily and told me to stop asking stupid q... So I asked him why is he mad at me so he said " I am mad at everyone and I don't wanna talk to anyone" so I asked him if I was included Because few days ago he told me that he Doesn't wanna talk to me that night and we had an argument yesterday that didn't end well .. So I called him but he gave me the busy tone and now I don't know what to do and what to say to him to make him feel all better when I call him back =S

Plz help guys...

What Guys Said 1

• Damn girl, you're a possesive one.

If he's not talking to you, give him the act that you don't give a F**k. When guys start to get on your nerves, start saying no, or ignore them, take up his style of torturing you.

Guys will melt on this, believe me I'm a guy and if My girlfriend after I dissed her did the same with me I'd be like what the hell, I was wrong and now she isn';t talking to me.

But that only if he cares.

Don't worry, everything will be okay hopefully.

Goodluck. :)

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should play the sympathy card...

just be there for his whiney butt and see what happens..if he has another bitch fit then its your turn to.