Would you wear these girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're all ugly except the first one.. and I'd only wear that if my body looked like hers. :D

What Girls Said 19

• link 1 looks cute, love the sequins

link 2 isn't great. either do backless or short but not both

link 3 is really cute in pink but I have small boobs so it may not fit well

link 4 is just plain...

hope this helps!

• no, no, no and no - too slutty - cute but slutty

• No on all accounts. I like for a man to acknowledge that I am indeed an attractive woman but I don't like it when I feel eye f***ed

• 1st - yes if it were a tad longer

2nd - no, not my style

3rd - no, too revealing for me

4th - no, too plain

• Looks like good club show dresses, but I don't wear heels. I don't believe in ruining my toes, I've good feet, but if a guy needed me to destroy them to maintain his erection than he should go gay.

• No. I don't like showing that much skin. I would be uncomfortable.

• No. I think they're all ugly except the second one. But I don't think it would fit me right since I have small boobs.

• Link 1 - Definitely

Link 2 - Maybe... with my chest size I don't really like the way it looks in the front.

Link 3 - Definitely

Link 4 - Maybe, it depends on where to, its a little plain but still cute.

• cool! You don't think they're too slutty in the butt area i.e. short and tight?

• umm that's kinda how they are styled to be so yes they are sexy/slutty. but I'm short so the stuff doesn't look as slutty on me

• Depends on the occasion, I wouldn't wear these to certain places no, but for a fine time or going out with friends or something fun like that they are just fine and perfect.

• NOO

• I would wear the fourth one, the rest are to slutty for me

• No- I hate going strapless.

No- I think it's kinda ugly

Yes- Very cute

Yes- sexy

• maybe if my intent was to leave nothing to the imagination... but all those dresses are really boring. layers make things more interesting :)

• From best to worst.

1) first dress

2) third dress

3) fourth dress

4) second dress.

• 1st one- No. Definitely no.

2nd one- If it were longer

3rd- Hell No.

4th- If it were longer.

• First - I would wear it

Second - It's uber cute

Third - Too slutty for me

Fourth - It's alright

• No, none of them are my style. But I might wear the last one.

• I probably look obese compared to those models, so no I would not wear them :D

• i would wear the last one

• No, no, no and no. I have curves and those dresses look like they are made for prepubescent boys.

What Guys Said 2

• notice how all the models are super thin. you won't see many girls with curves or "bigger" wearing them. while most of the girls said theyre slutty/too revealing. I don't believe you can have "slutty" clothes. once you start acting slutty, then they become slutty. you're allowed to go out in what you want, its how you act that makes you be perceived as slutty :P

• I like all of them but the third one. You'll look better in these than the way that some girls just trash up there regular clothes to show skin. I think they're fine, and the girls who say no probably just couldn't pull it off.