How do you like to see a guy dress?

does the way he dresses attract you more to him? I really like to dress well, and I like when a girl dresses well. is it better for a guy to dress classy? the funny thing, the reason I ask, is because it seems girls are more inclined to date a guy that dresses like he was in a rap video, or dressing emo or something, rather than actually having class and dressing nicely. is dressing classy better? what brands do you like to see guys wearing? thanks.

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I REALLY like a guy who can dress... it shows that he cares about his appearance which is definitely a plus.

these are all really hot for a guy, but express is super expensive and you can find clothes similar to these at other places.

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think the way a person dresses says something about their personality,or at least gives us a hint about what they're into.I like expressive people for the most part,and classy look doesn't tell me anything about a person.I'm attracted to guys wearing fun t-shirts and skate shoes, and not so much to those wearing loose t-shirts or baggy jeans.I really don't care about brands.Whatever works hah.

Also, I don't think I could go out with a guy dressing classy because I pretty much look like a rocker girl and we'd look ridiculous together.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I like it when a guy dresses well :) It shows that he takes care of his appearance. I like seeing guys wear fitted clothes.. I'm definitely not into baggy clothes (ie: in rap videos), however, I find people who dress emo or scene very intriguing in a good way.

Generally, I love it when guys wear fitted jeans or skinny jeans with a long sleeve button up shirt or a simple v-neck tee. I don't really care about brands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual clothes are fine, I like jeans, tshirts, leather jackets, shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • dressing classy can mean different things to different people. guys who dress like they are "in a rap video" or "emo" are dressing on trend for the most part. rap music and emo style influences a lot of things that are considered stylish. maybe girls consider dressing classy as boring or dull? I don't know I am one of the girls who likes guys that dress like they're in a rap video

0|0
    0|0
    • well I'm just gonna say you aren't going to find the right guy that way. 99% of the time they're just immature wannabe thugs with no class. I see right through those kind of guys.

• Show All
    • interesting response... why aren't you ready to find the right guy?

• i'm 21 and I just started dating this y ear. kinda a late bloomer but I was really dorky in HS plus my parents were overprotective. so now I am ready to date guys but I am not actively looking for someone to settle down with yet. I think I should get a little dating experience under my belt before I find someone to make a commitment w/

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.