How do you like to see a guy dress?

does the way he dresses attract you more to him? I really like to dress well, and I like when a girl dresses well. is it better for a guy to dress classy? the funny thing, the reason I ask, is because it seems girls are more inclined to date a guy that dresses like he was in a rap video, or dressing emo or something, rather than actually having class and dressing nicely. is dressing classy better? what brands do you like to see guys wearing? thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I REALLY like a guy who can dress... it shows that he cares about his appearance which is definitely a plus.

these are all really hot for a guy, but express is super expensive and you can find clothes similar to these at other places.

link

link

link

What Girls Said 4

• I think the way a person dresses says something about their personality,or at least gives us a hint about what they're into.I like expressive people for the most part,and classy look doesn't tell me anything about a person.I'm attracted to guys wearing fun t-shirts and skate shoes, and not so much to those wearing loose t-shirts or baggy jeans.I really don't care about brands.Whatever works hah.

Also, I don't think I could go out with a guy dressing classy because I pretty much look like a rocker girl and we'd look ridiculous together.

• Yes I like it when a guy dresses well :) It shows that he takes care of his appearance. I like seeing guys wear fitted clothes.. I'm definitely not into baggy clothes (ie: in rap videos), however, I find people who dress emo or scene very intriguing in a good way.

Generally, I love it when guys wear fitted jeans or skinny jeans with a long sleeve button up shirt or a simple v-neck tee. I don't really care about brands.

• Casual clothes are fine, I like jeans, tshirts, leather jackets, shirts

• dressing classy can mean different things to different people. guys who dress like they are "in a rap video" or "emo" are dressing on trend for the most part. rap music and emo style influences a lot of things that are considered stylish. maybe girls consider dressing classy as boring or dull? I don't know I am one of the girls who likes guys that dress like they're in a rap video

• well I'm just gonna say you aren't going to find the right guy that way. 99% of the time they're just immature wannabe thugs with no class. I see right through those kind of guys.

• interesting response... why aren't you ready to find the right guy?

• i'm 21 and I just started dating this y ear. kinda a late bloomer but I was really dorky in HS plus my parents were overprotective. so now I am ready to date guys but I am not actively looking for someone to settle down with yet. I think I should get a little dating experience under my belt before I find someone to make a commitment w/

What Guys Said 0