Does this appear aggressive/desperate?

A month ago I began to get to noe this guy at uni and we clicked instantly. He asked for my number this week. I haven't called or texted him yet. We flirt around in our tutes and every now and then. He also volunteers to give me a lift home sometimes. So I took this as that he sort of fancies me but I'm still unsure, so I added him on facebook. I'm thinking whether I should text him or ask him to hang out with a bunch of mutual friends next week, but I'm a little worried that this might appear too aggressive/desperate. Do guys find girls making the first move attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only is it attractive, but it increases the chance that you'll steal the guy from that girl waiting for him to make his move.

What Guys Said 2

• defiantly

• yes it does

What Girls Said 1

• Guys love it when we make the first move. Do it, and no it don't make you look desperate or aggressive at all.