Guys do you like short and cute or tall and pretty? why?

question says it all :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Short girls are nice but I tend to think of them as cute and not sexy, I findd taller girls sexier because they look more mature and independant, also I like nice long legs

What Guys Said 12

• Tall and Pretty but personality matters a lot to!

• lol my last girl was like the same height as me or even a inch taller, to be honest I don't even notice all the specs when you date a girl. as long as she's not mistake for a mom or little sister in public it's all good.

• I'm all about short & cute.

Not sure why, but I know that combination also triggers a strong protective instinct in me as well.

• Being kind of short myself, I prefer shorter girls, because they make me feel tall.

• short and cute, I never was much for tall girls and cute lasts forever wile sexy fades over time.

• the have to be shorter or the same height as me, as fr cute or pretty I prefer cute.

p.s. the average guy is about 6 feet

• I wish - I'm in Australia and the average guy is 5'9"-5'10"

• short and cute. not sure why but I just prefer cute to pretty.

• Short/Medium and Cute.

• im 5'8" so I prefer a girl with a height between 5'2"-5'6"

• my girlfriend is cute and short so... cute and short is my answer.

• Short and cute.

• Short and cute. Tall is a turn off. I don't like tall.

What Girls Said 2

• what about short and pretty? or tall and cute?

• my guyfriend says tall girls have a grace and presence about themselves and seem more elegant and sexy and they love long legs, also his girlfriend is tall and he said kissing is so much easier because your lips are at the same level and stuff