He looks at me then looks down?

this guy at work usually ignores me face to face, but I 'caught' him looking at me and then he looked down quickly. when he passes by my desk I feel that he is giving me a pinch or a slap, why does he do this? it so frustrating. The only time when he is kind of nice is when I feel down

Ha ha, I like that answer.

He rarely gives me eye contact, just glances at my chest area. and sometimes, he gives me a smoldering look, but it is so subtle so I'm not sure...and then he just ignores me again. I'm just so confused...
what should I do?
Hi, thanks for your answer. I will try and do this the next time I see him...maybe... It's just that he doesn’t appear to be very approachable. He is a manager at work and now I’m not sure if his way means that he simply feels superior to me and quite like the fact that I think he is cute. He kind of gets an ego boost out of it.
So I’m not sure if he genuinely likes me. I mean he has not really taken allot of initiative, it appears that he prefers me to do all the work and that's were the problem lies. I think the guy should take the initial steps naturally if he is interested. What do you think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• um you know he is trying to analyze the situation.

so basically testing the waters to like you or not to like u.

playing childish little game that he is :p

What Guys Said 1

• He definitely likes you, but isn't sure what to do about it and is afraid you won't like him. Try to get to know him better.

• Hi, thanks for your answer. I will try and do this the next time I see him...maybe... It's just that he doesn?t appear to be very approachable. He is a manager at work and now I?m not sure if his way means that he simply feels superior to me and quite like the fact that I think he is cute. He kind of gets an ego boost out of it. So I?m not sure if he genuinely likes me. I mean he has not really taken allot of initiative, it appears that he prefers me to do all the work and that's were the problem lies. I think the guy should take the initial steps naturally if he is interested. What do you think about this?

What Girls Said 0