Are there any Supernatural fans on here?

Just curious, do you watch Supernatural?

• Hell yeah!! SPN is the best TV show ever!!
  • Yeah, it's pretty good.
  • Supernatural sucks!
  • What the hell is Supernatural?
I love how nobody picked Supernatural sucks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Season 6 has been pretty bad. And the sudden presto change-o ending at Season 5, was a huge disappointment.

Kripke should have ended it his own way, and said f-u to keeping the show going.

• I actually really liked season 5's ending. And I agree that season 6 got off to a rocky start (though Bobby's episode was funny), I've been really enjoying season 6 since episode 10.

What Guys Said 2

• I love the show in general, but the last few seasons have been one disappointment after another. The show was at its best back when it focused around Yellow Eyes and Lilith.

• The show is BA. I'm doing a monologue for my acting class from SN :)

What Girls Said 4

• Loooove the show.

• Hehe, as I read your question, I said 'Hell Yeah', and then there it was in the poll answers! :D It's an amazing show and I only got into it a month or so ago. I'm now bang up to date (in UK terms) ready to watch Season 6 and hoping for a Season 7! And I just have to say... Dean Winchester... mmmmmmm! ;)

• its OK, the dudes are pretty hot

• yes yes yes yes