Ballet dancer and horseback riding? hot or not?

Im a advanced pointe ballet dancer ( link

and I also do English style horsebackriding (including jumps!) ( link was wondering what guys think of these sports?

i was just wondering, you can call them whatever you want although I consider them sports because they are jsut as intense and anyother sport...i just want and opinion...lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't exactly care if a girl is a ballet dancer (since I find it boring) or rides horses (it may sound selfish, but I care more if she rides on my stuff or not), but if that floats her boat I'm okay with that. I don't understand how people can find a hobby "hot" or not.

However, I dated a girl who's an experienced ballet dancer. Personal experience shows that ballet dancers can be quite flexible and acrobatic in bed...

• that what one of the things I was refering to also...im super flexible :P

• Hehe ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Refer to them as anything but sports (hobbies or activities) and I'm alright with them.

• A deadly combination of hotness ;) and dancing is definitely a sport in terms of ballet and jazz, that sh*t is ridiculous. And horse back riding is a sport.

• hot!

• Arent those more like hobbies

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know about ballet but riding is definitely a sport. I just started doing English, I've rode western for years and... Well... It's a good deal harder. I f***ing hate posting. And jumping... Talk about the most foreign concept ever. Even the way you put stuff away is different. You people are crazy. Hahahahaha.

• You all have obviously never ridden horses competitively. Its a sport. It requires strength, stamina, and training. And I'm not just talking about the horse. It just doesn't tend to be a team sport.

Anyhow hon. Those abs I'm sure you've got are super sexy. How do I know. 12 years riding.

• thank you...

• I consider dance a sport too. Just forgot to throw that in there. Now billiards. That is not a sport.

• wow you sound high class

• im sorry I don't mean to sound snotty I was just asking for an opinion and people think that those "hobbies" are not really sports and are easy..im sorry if it came off bratty I really didn't mean it to

• haha you don't sound snotty at all I was just sayin(: and horsback rideing is a sprt but I think ballet is more like a hobbie but who would really care if its not a sport ya know

• Those arn't sports lmao they're like...activities or hobbies.

• i ride horses. but I ride them for me, not because it's hot or whatever