At my school, the boys rate us in the caracters A-Z 0-100. I'm M3, what does that mean?

Some of my friends are G6, C12, H98 and so on...

Allright, thanks for the answers :-)

I was just wondering if it was an internation rating bro-code or something.. cause the boys said it was...

but thanks :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess something like AlbinoBunny, at my school we just plain out said she's hot or ugly like true men and not hide behind little letters or numbers.

Quick thought, off of Albino's

Letters = breast size

Numbers = Hotness

I read the comments below where you said somebody you thought was ugly is B2 think about the fact that maybe the higher is better

Example Z = Extremely hot, and A = ugly. Going off your age, guys around that age are generally immature and have stupid things like that.

• "at my school we just plain out said she's hot or ugly like true men" - say it to their face like a true man! Unless you don't. lol

What Guys Said 4

• i don't know what it means but here's an idea: compare your friend against their numbers ans see if you can actually work out what it means. If you put them in a line by number and they get fatter as you go along, or shorter or uglier then you will know lol I know its not very nice to do that to your firneds, but it's a way to find out. :)

• Hot to not, thin to fat.

• Never heard of it.

• don't worry about it. high school is... well, high school

What Girls Said 8

• not to provoke any haters online, but guys are stupid. Don't even bother honey, they're not worth your time.

• Hmm... I'll agree, assuming you mean guys in that particular age grouping.

• basically it means that the further you are in the letters and the number the pretty or hot you are

ur M3 so maybe your pretty but when it comes to style or sexiness your not that far or not trying

hope I helped you out; goodluck

btw dnt let things like this get to you

• G6. Like the plane. This friend must be supa-flyyyyy :)

Haha, all joking aside, that is one very complicated rating system. Why don't you ask one of your guy friends about it? The whole numbers and letters thing is very arbitrary, no matter which rating scale you look at.

Personally I wouldn't bother sweating about what M3 means, just rock being an M3 :)

• Wow, that's strange. At my school we were just rated 1-10. That was an easy scale to comprehend, but yours is crazy and I have no clue what it means. I'm curious to find out.

• My answer explains it. :D

• its one of the reasons why I never wanted to be popular or in the "in-crowd" they do it within themselves they don't really go about the whole school and I think the school she goes to is very immature

• I think they're just f***ing with them. But on my scale yes, to the answerer.

• I have no idea so this is just a guess but maybe the letter is their rating on personality and the number is their rating on looks or vice versa xx

• btw can you give an update if you find out what it means please, my curiousity is getting the better of me :) oh & good luck finding out xx

• maybe the numbers are IQ values? no idea...

• whatever it is... it sounds super immature

• So immature. Don't even wonder about it for a moment.