Do I look like I weigh 150 lbs?

i told a guy I liked him and he said "come back when you get down to 120 lbs". and I said "but I only weigh 110 lbs". and he said "oh you look like you weigh 150 lbs so come back when you look like you weigh 120 lbs". so do I have to be 80 lbs so that I look like I weigh 120 lbs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like that you shouldn't waste your time with

What Guys Said 5

• That guy isn't the brightest one...

• No you're fine! You look like you weigh 110lbs. I don't know why he would say that.

Forget him! Tell him to come back when he's learn't how to respect women.

• the guy's a d***, there is no way that you look like your 150lb, you look beautiful, and I don't just say that.

• He's an idiot, don't listen to them. They have that talent of being getting people to think about all the stupid sh*t they say. You aren't 150lbs. so don't worry about it.

• No you look fine. You look like you weigh 110

Why listen to an insensitive jerk? One day he will wish that he had you. His loss.

What Girls Said 5

• Screw him. No human being should ever be so disrespectful to you. Let me tell you something: YOU can move on and get a better boyfriend; HE will always be left behind until he finds a girl so broken that she doesn't ahve the courage to leave him, but he will never be loved.

On a different note, you are gorgeous and most certainly DO NOT look 150 pounds. Have the community chip in and get that douchebag some Lasik.

• This story sounds fairly fictional.

• No, tell him to shove a d*** up his ass !

• If a guy said that you should drop him right away.

Besides, what do guys know about weight?

• please explain to me why you like this guy?