You know the ones that use peroxide to bleach the color out of their hair. I have a strong opinion on the matter. But what do you think? Please answer the poll and feel free to explain yourself.
Yeah. My vote is for E.
- I think its HOT!9% (2)23% (3)14% (5)Vote
- I could take it or leave it.35% (8)46% (6)39% (14)Vote
- Its OK if they're about to dye their hair another color over it.4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- Not my cup of tea or choice of hair color.22% (5)0% (0)14% (5)Vote
- No not the peroxide blond! It burns! My poor eyes!30% (7)31% (4)30% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm betting you're blond. Well, lets face it, it's a popular color and, yes, yes we all want to be special but hair color isn't going to be the thing that makes you special. I personally couldn't give two craps about what color hair people have so long as they look good. Hell even if they don't look good it's not my business to deal with it. As for what's attractive to guys I don't think that really matters in hair color. A lot of girls dye their hair blond because they like it, not because they want to attract boys.
You just sound kinda winey "oh no, that's my hair color every one is taking it so I don't look special and unique any more". It doesn't matter if that's not how you meant it because that's how it came across.
As for me, I'm a brunette... I think, it's been so long of unnatural crazy colors that I honestly can't remember any more, and I don't care about other girl's hair colors because that's their choice... Ya know? I'm just wondering why you do care so much. It's not affecting you at all. So my question to you is why is it such a big deal, why do you really care?
- Josh (stole girlfriend's computer, this was open, decided to comment on a few questions)0