Have you noticed how many peroxide blonds there are?

You know the ones that use peroxide to bleach the color out of their hair. I have a strong opinion on the matter. But what do you think? Please answer the poll and feel free to explain yourself.

Yeah. My vote is for E.

• I think its HOT!
  • I could take it or leave it.
  • Its OK if they're about to dye their hair another color over it.
  • Not my cup of tea or choice of hair color.
  • No not the peroxide blond! It burns! My poor eyes!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm betting you're blond. Well, lets face it, it's a popular color and, yes, yes we all want to be special but hair color isn't going to be the thing that makes you special. I personally couldn't give two craps about what color hair people have so long as they look good. Hell even if they don't look good it's not my business to deal with it. As for what's attractive to guys I don't think that really matters in hair color. A lot of girls dye their hair blond because they like it, not because they want to attract boys.

You just sound kinda winey "oh no, that's my hair color every one is taking it so I don't look special and unique any more". It doesn't matter if that's not how you meant it because that's how it came across.

As for me, I'm a brunette... I think, it's been so long of unnatural crazy colors that I honestly can't remember any more, and I don't care about other girl's hair colors because that's their choice... Ya know? I'm just wondering why you do care so much. It's not affecting you at all. So my question to you is why is it such a big deal, why do you really care?

- Josh (stole girlfriend's computer, this was open, decided to comment on a few questions)

• Yes I am blondish. No I don't feel like people are trying to steal my hair color. I feel my personality is a better indicator of uniqueness. Yes I note there are a lot of interesting colors out there but this one is prevalent amoungst them. Why is it such a big deal? Its not. Why do I care? I don't. Why did I ask the question? Because women tend to be vain and their answers always interest me and what the hell might as well see what guys have to say.

• Good answer, Good answer.

What Guys Said 7

• CAPITAL E.

I hate fake looking hair colours, and styles (mainly covering those weird ones, like fringes and stuff. Just let it style itself, is my mantra.)

Jet black, peroxide blond, rich red, mahogany brown, neon pink, GRAH they all get on my nerves. I just can't stand seeing it, especially peroxide blond hair. See so many stick thin girls with peroxide blond hair, it makes me sick. You aren't really yourself if you follow a common trend of clothes and fashion. Get some perspective, please.

Natural dyes are good though - the kind which enhance someones hair colour and keeps it looking natural, such as an auburn brown or a vivid colour of say...brown...again. Brown is the excellent hair colour because really, it can have many different shades and still say natural.

My opinions, anyway. Guaranteed someone who sees this will hate them. :)

• ive dyed my hair bleach blond but no where near platinum. when I did mine it looked like eminem because my hair was so short. I'm a natural blond but I've turned dirty blond over time, I wanted to see what it'd feel like to be bleached. it was nice, I might do it again we'll see

• I'm with you on that one. Also, I've never met a peroxide blond that I thought deserved my intellectual respect. They're not blond jokes, they're peroxide blond jokes :P

P.S. I am in fact, a natural [dirty] blond

• i prefer natural any day :)

i can cope if they colour it but it gets expensive when you have to keep doing the roots ect

but I think your natural hair colour always looks best

• Disgusting imo. Natural hair please :\

• Im just going to say I have no clue about anything to do with womens hair products, chemicals...but the fake blond thing looks good on some women and some should just never do it because ya it looks tacky and gross sometimes

• I do it. Mmmmm. Can't really bash what I do.

What Girls Said 9

• I get my hair lightened up, but not quite to the platinum blond level I think you're talking about it. Personally, I think it looks nice but for a lot of people it holds a bad stigma. You probably think girls like that look cheap and fake, or whorish, right? When combined with an excess of fake tanner it can look pretty bad, but it's not like these girls are trying to fool any one. Platinum obviously isn't a natural hair color, but I think it looks better than some of the other crazy and unnatural colors people do. The type of girl to get her hair bleached dead might be the kind that you and your friends make fun of, maybe even guys will talk down to her, but if they have the chance to hook up with her, they're probably going to take it. Maybe it's a really superficial thing... I don't know, I do like how it looks though.

• I've dyed my hair all different colors and I'll have to say I won't depreciate a person's credibility of character or personality over something as menial as dyed hair or bleach blond hair.

It's just hair. I don't hate it, I don't love it. It's a certain style and with all styles, if it suits a person, great. if it doesn't, then they can change it.

• I'd never do that to my hair, but when it comes to what others do, my opinion isn't necessary.

• I've actually seen a few girls who looked good with peroxide blond hair. They didn't have the fake blond "I'm trying too hard to look sexy" look, though. They just dyed their hair that color because it suited them.

• I f***ing hate it. My favorite hair colors are red, red brown, mahogany, brunette, and black.. I just think it looks cheap. IT doesn't draw attention to the color of eyes at all.. All you see is that damn bright hair. UGH!

• It's tacky. I think blond is one of those colors where if you aren't a natural, don't try it, it just looks bad...bottle blondes tend to make all blondes look like morons

• Some girls look really good with it, some look horrible.

• I hate it, it looks so bad I would rather leave my hair dirty blond then fry it like that.

I have seen some girls that could pull it off though but they need a really pretty face

• It's OK. Whatever. I don't care.