What's the worst thing about humanity?

What do you think is the worst thing about humanity and why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• it's existence

• I guess for me, just walking around my hometown, I don't see much in the way of cool, cozy, or pleasant. So a pervasive lack of enjoyment and zeal, that's what I notice.

• the worst thing about humanity is that every person always wants more...being satisfied is something that seems to not be in our genetics...sure you may feel like you want nothing more for a while but it always fades and your needs evolve. I wish I didn't need or want anything, I wish I could just live and be without judgment of not wanting or having anything tangible. I'm so tired of wanting things...especially to be loved. Its humanities downfall as well as its main reason for progression.

• Justin Bieber.

• Dumbassery

• The worst thing about humanity is...

...Humanity.

Almost self explanatory.

• The people

• Its not about what's wrong with humanity, its more like what's not wrong with it

• Ignorance.

• People are disgusting. And I don't mean that word in the way it is usually used.

• Ignorance and blue waffles.

What Girls Said 8

• people who believe being 95lbs at 5'3" is healthy - I am sorry but had to say it

Building reactor plants - Japan had 4 which are gone and that is going to create a helluva of cancers and diseases worldwide!

Racism, prejudice and being judgmental - I would have to say or not realizing their stupidity!

Humans I am sorry to say but are f***ed up - we destroy beauty and believe we are creating better things for the futuro!

Or killing something innocent or each other - there are truly over 100 different things that are the worst of humanity as it comes but to put all in one sentence - stupidity!

• Oh whatever, get over it

• Belleza is fat

• and your a moron who has never seen me - oh well then I LOVE being fat

• Greed. It's hard to explain why it is exactly. The only way I could explain it is that it seems to overwhelm the good in humanity so easily that sometimes we just lose ourselves.

• see stupidity is one of people s traits I say being 5 3 and 95 is bad they f***ing rate me down - I swear if they ever come to the hood - good luck their skinny behinds are done! Seriously my opinion - if your psychosis is not on right - LEAVE ME ALONE

• lol just ignore them.. when people comment you don't have to respond. Imagine if I got mad every time someone down voted me, I would of gone postal already.

• lol I know right thanks

• Proud. At times we have to much of it and it makes us arrogant. it is the cause that a young guy might not help a old woman cross the street. Why you won't stop to ask a homeless man if he had to eat. Why we will not apologize to those we have done wrong . We put ourselves above other living things . not just humans, animals , plants , and planet Earth suffers everyday because we can't seem to just stop. Because we are too proud of what we have created .

• The wars people wage on each other.

• People are hypocrites that's what it is ... its the most common thing about humanity too

• that we are dictated by time.

• To quick to judge each other, the inability to just love and respect everyone with an open mind and heart