What makes a girl look cute?

I was told I look cute when I am mad and after I wake up. Why do guys think this stuff is cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a girl, so please don't take this the wrong way, but I think in speaking as a girl what makes us cute is the way we curl up our noses when we are mad, it is just a look males can't resist. Which leads to wanting to do more things, when all we want to do is talk about whatever is on our minds. Take pride in the fact that your man is willing to admit to you that he finds the little things endearing.

• I've never noticed that, but now that you mention it. I might want to look for it and see if you're right. Maybe it's because all of my girls don't look cute when they're mad. They all look like they're about to rip my head off. I actually prefer it that way :)

• Your welcome, and lol why in the world do you enjoy getting ranted at by an angry female, most men just want to find the nearest exit, they can't stand to be nagged. WoW I am ready to say good bye to my boyfriend and let you put a ring on my finger. I am just kidding by the way, I adore my guy and would not trade him for anything in the world. The only thing I nag him about is too much Warcraft, and when he is ready for love I give him the look and a good talking to. The looks makes him think. lol

• haha "the look" always gets me too =p

What Guys Said 2

• Cute is adorable. This could mean that he thinks you're not intimidating to him when you're mad. There by making your mad expression cute.

Some girls are just cute because they have a cute face and when they wake up, they don't have any make-up on. Their natural cute face and expression just shines through.

• its the whole "honest" look. girls wear makeup to enhance their look but the guy who they end up with sees all the negatives too. and if he's the right guy. the negative becomes insanely cute.

What Girls Said 1

• Because it is who you are without having to worried about apperances. They can see your natural beauty and your true personality.