What are you girls looking for on first impressions?

Just curious cause, your all like oh if he has nice personality! but you don't meet hardly any guys and most of the time it seems that girls get roped into the Cocky ( bikers lowlifes that have time on there hands) Arse holes of guys... like my mates girlfriend just cheated on him with a guy in housing commission lowlife, lives on the dole... and probably takes steroids...

what For girls Is the turning point where you go head of heels blindly into Guys without even talking to them.

What Girls Said 2

• Looks

Just like you use looks to go by which girls you go up to girls use looks to go by which guy to talk to or be more open to talking to.

• Honestly I've never met a girl that has done this, and the ones that do I don't hang out with but you can pretty much tell them apart. If your mate's girl did that then he was pretty much a fool for not picking them better.

• thanks for your opinion and I would ask you to maybe stick to the question cause it did happen she got drunk and did it, and sided with the idiot she fked. and trust me he ain't got nothing and it will be over within the month... but what makes you girls just Go crazy on first site like the first word that comes out hardly makes you get excited does it. cause some girls seem swooned before you get to them and others are as cold as ice.

• "she got drunk and did it, and sided with the idiot she fked. and trust me he ain't got nothing and it will be over within the month... " ~ Case and point.

What Guys Said 0