Do you think you're ugly, average, or good looking?

I think I'm fugly.

• Ugly
    15% (8)20% (7)17% (15)Vote
  • Average
    51% (27)57% (20)53% (47)Vote
  • Good Looking
    34% (18)23% (8)30% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm surprised there's so many good looking's and average. When did this site sway towards positive?

0|0
36|17

Most Helpful Guy

• i consider myself goodlooking I think when women hit on you at the grocery store that means something maybe not but maybe

0|1
    1|0
    • you really have to work to be ugly first you need to be out of shape and then you need to be blessed with sh*tty genetics I don't consider many people ugly as well most people fit into the average range everything is a bell curve

• Yep. I'm a fatass and I have a fugly face. So I'm ugly.

What Girls Said 36

• Average. And you're not ugly, you just need to work out more :)

0|0
    1|0
  • i think I'm cute

1|1
    1|0
  • It really just depends on the day. I'll say about average though, because that's probably my feeling overall.

As for you... I'm sure you're not ugly, don't be so down! And, from what I've seen of you on here, you're a pretty good guy :)

0|0
    1|1
    • lol I'm told that a lot. I think if I wasn't ugly as people say then girls would give me some recognition.

• Show All
    • And, there's a big difference between online compliments and compliments from people you actually know in person.

• Yeah ones in real life would be more believable. lol

• I think I have a good face and I've been told I'm good looking, but I wouldn't consider myself hot or gorgeous. :l

0|0
    1|0
  • i think am cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • I`m a minger.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think I'm cute... nuff said.

1|0
    1|1
  • average

0|0
    0|0
  • attractive

0|2
    0|0
  • My mum says I'm beautiful and unique LOL

1|0
    2|1
  • i think I'm ugly to average

1|1
    0|0
    • gurl are you insane! you're hawt black sh*t... you know what they say when you go black you don't go back and I've gone black uhoh

• No hun everyone beautiful in their own way never think your ugly or just average your above and beyond :)

• below-average...

0|0
    1|0
  • I wish I could say that I'm at least average but lately I've been feeling ugly.

0|0
    1|0
  • i think I am so sexy, my friends say I am d boys them powder-bun.

0|0
    0|0
  • im fine ass hell! jk lol I don't know depends

0|0
    0|0
  • good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • uhh good looking? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • between ugly an average

0|1
    1|1
  • Average.

My mom always comments on how my face is so exotic, exotic like the African Safari, She has a weird @ss way of complimenting. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

There are things I could do to improve my looks.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think I'm average.

0|1
    1|0
    • my friends and parents tell me I'm gorgeous be we all know that doesn't count! ha ha average

• average.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty average

0|0
    2|1
  • ugly

0|0
    1|0
  • Average.

0|0
    1|0
  • between ugly and average

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm totally hot sh*t

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I'm sexxxxxxy :o ...jokes I'm average :)

0|0
    0|0
  • am very good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm hot. but maybe I'm just full of myself. haha.

0|0
    2|1
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 16

• average

1|1
    1|0
  • I feel that I'm a good-looking dude...even with my cushiony chubbiness. My cushiony chubbiness is slowly fading away, so I'm not tripp'n that I have it. I feel good about myself regardless. :)

I will say that I look more "cute" than "hot". In the face I look like I'm 18 lol.

1|0
    1|0
  • Average, I think.

0|0
    1|0
  • Expected everyone to be rated down regardless of their answer. Considering that's what has happened with every time this has been asked before.

For my age? Average.

Considering that the % of fat people increases as you go up in age ranges. (Although not in the highest because the fat people have died off by then). And that old people keep getting less desirable.

I can easily place myself above average.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm hideous.

1|0
    1|0
  • I would say I'm somewhere between average and ugly

0|0
    1|0
  • I think I'm about as average as you can possibly get. I'm in the process of losing weight though, so I might go up a bit when my muscle starts looking more defined.

0|0
    1|0
  • Overall, I think I'm just an average guy. I don't pay attention to my looks though.

0|0
    1|0
  • im okay

your not ugly man don't say that .(no homo)lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm definitely ugly, but I love these teeth! great for chopping up meat :)E

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends

0|1
    1|0
  • I want to f*** you. Oh and I kinda think I'm good looking but I dno, hmm. lol

1|0
    1|0
  • Average. Nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm average at best

0|0
    0|1
  • I think I am fine looking do I think I am gorgeous or even hot no

0|0
    1|0
  • For some reason, I look my best if I don't shower for a few days. mostly average

0|0
    0|0