Pamela Anderson or Hope Sandoval?

Okay I need people to answer this..WOMEN AND MEN..! Which one of these women do you find more attractive? Please be honest...and if you don't know who Hope Sandoval is..google it... please...thanks

I guess I need to get an idea of how men feel about Barbie and Beauty..you know?

Most Helpful Guy

• no contest, hope sandoval. mazzy star was great too.

What Guys Said 4

• Since I only know what Hope Sandoval looks like because of Google, I'm going with Pam Anderson on this one. I like Sandoval's dark and introverted look that she has, but I know what Pam Anderson's boobs and downstairs bonanza looks like, so...

• I lean slightly more to Hope Sandoval, but not by much as that I don't find ether very attractive.

• pamela

• The second one. Even though they're both old and neither is that attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• Hope has more of a natural beauty about her.

Though, back in the day, Pamela was quite pretty. ( link ) Now that she's had so much work done, she's kind of scary.