I thought it looked kind of cool as just one glove!

OK, so I recently got out my sewing machine, after a couple of years without use, and was doing some small projects this weekend. One of these was a glove that I made, but I accidentally ruined the pattern, so I didn't make a second. I thought it looked kind of cool as just one glove so I wore it to this contest today where I had to present some stuff to a bunch of judges.

One of the judges, before she left, was like "now, I hope that's just for St, Patrick's day" (the glove is green), and she acted like it was a bad thing... I was just wondering what she meant by this, like does think I'm in a gang or something? And do you think it's fine to keep wearing, like to school and such, or not?

I know I'm probably being paranoid, but I just wanted to make sure..

Thanks for your help(:

Most Helpful Girl

• it's all in how she said it. sounds like pure rudeness to me. sorry. red and blue are typically gang colors. honestly she was just being an uppity fashion model. like you see on t.v. right? the judges are all quite nasty to certain people. (usually the nice girls who aren't slutty or mainstream). I say wear it if you want to.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You can wear it where ever you feel like it. Don't let other people influence your style. don't worry about the judge its their job to be critical

• so cooool,wear it to school if you like,to see other ppl's reaction!XD

• ir reminds me of michael jackson or hannah montana trying to be mj she kinda ruined the look personaly but if I had never seen her I would love it hey what are some cute things to make I have sewers block