Do you think red is a sexy color on a girl?

Shoes, clothes, nails, underwear/bra?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on your complexion and features. In general, it can look nice, but it might look odd if the color is too bright or garish. @jcwright79 has it right, a strong, deep red is beautiful.

Example -

Pointsettia Red - link

Deep Red - link

Regular red - link

Granted, the photography is not on equal, but the colors of the first two are much more attractive.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, but only if it is paired with a contrasting colour such a deep rich red and dark grey, and so on.

A full red dress comes across a little too provocative and in my face, despite the fact that some people say that the colour red is the most attractive and emotionally stirring colour of them all.

Bright red is a no go, but dark reds, like blood, crimson or rich deep reds are a go, I could enjoy looking at clothing of that colour.

• If it's a nice rich crimson color sure. Anything glaring turns me so far off it's not even funny though.

• yes usually

• absolutely -- imo, NOTHING sexier than red stilettos! Talk about WOW! especially with a little black dress!

• Yes to all. Kinda iffy on the nails though. Also an absolute no on red lipstick. So gross.

• I love when a girl wears an almost neon shade of blue.

• shoes, nails nah... underwear/ bra and clothes if they work on her.. sexy

• Red is my favorite color actually, so yes.

Not so much for nails, because it's kind of trite...and I prefer softer colors on nails.

But for anything else, heck yeah.

What Girls Said 1

• it's not a good color on me,black is a much better color