DO you like tattoos on the opposite gender? And if so where do you like them to be ?

Okay , I went and got a tattoo with my daughter and best friend last week ! I got a horseshoe on my lower back , one of my other girlfriends was giving me crap about it ! She was talking to a mutual male friend and he asked her if I got it ! She said yes , but it ain't very big, kind of small! He said " Small tattoos on women are cute " leave her alone ! So it made me feel good ! Hope you all have a great day!

Most Helpful Girl

• have no problem with them at all, but when it gets to the point where they'reall over and it drastically changes their appearance (like all over the face) then it's not particularly attractive. My boyfriend has two tears under his left eye for 2 special people that died, I think it's sweet and it's important to him so I have no issues with it.

Oh..and small tats are very cute on girls! :) My sister has 'carpe diem' (sieze the day) in fancy writing on her inner wrist and it looks great when she wears her silver rings (which she hardly ever takes off)

I wouldn't overdo it but small ones are lovely and I think the horseshoe sounds great :)

What Guys Said 6

• Lol, I like them like, on the lower back just above their butt,.. on the upper hip or ummm, mayble just under their bum on the back of their thigh?.. That's the only placess I can think of, tho one would be enough, too many its just, I dnno, takes focus of the beauty of their body... less natural... lower backs always the best tho :P - proabbly because I'm a butt man lol

• I have to admit that, yes, I do like girls with tattoo's. I'm not to keen on the tramp stamps, but they are okay.

• I ,like natural beauty on women, so tattoos of all kinds are a turnoff for me.,

• I really don't like them, but it isn't about me. If you're happy that's great, and if some other guys like it that's a bonus.

• No I don't really like tattoos in general

• I like them but not on blond women. And I don't like tattoo's on the lower back on any woman. I consider any woman that has a tattoo on her lower back to be a slut.

• i didn't mean to start a argument about this , it was just a general question . Myself and some of my girlfriends have lower back tattoos and none of us sleep around !

• LOL... typical! society makes "tramp stamps" a bad thing just like they made tattoos a bad thing when they were rarely aroung now you see them everywhere and they accepted by almost everyone who didn't live under a rock... I have one and am far from a SLUT... but to each thier own.,

What Girls Said 1

• yes, as long as they are meaningful