GUYS: On a pretty girl, whose skin is not bad, but not perfect, do you prefer light makeup to make it look?

perfect or prefer no makeup(keep in mind she'd be wearing some on her eyes & lips either way...would you even have a preference? Also, would you want her to be consistent either way--wondering if you'd think she'd look bad if some days she didn't wear it if her skin wasn't great(but not awful either) Really need your opinions please!

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been attracted to natural beauty, girls that don't need to wear makeup everyday to look great. The extra benefit to this is the odd time they do doll themselves up they look even more amazing.

0|0
    0|0
    • But honestly, if her skin wasn't great(no acne, but like uneven or spotty/reddish at times) wouldn't this distract from her being pretty otherwise? Please tell me honestly if you think most guy would prefer her wear makeup in this case or I am being paranoid?

What Guys Said 3

• no makeup, maybe not even eyeshadow and lipstick for the most part. More makeup would be OK for going out or special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like natural beauty,but a loittle makeup goes well on abybody

0|1
    0|0
  • i always like my girl better without make up (in the appearance department)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.