C'mon Guys, Red Lipstick?

C'mon now, is it really so bad?

link

link

link

link

I thought I'd be fair and upload a 'real girl' (it's me, btw)

link

link

I just really like the look of it... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• It's horrible

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• i don't really like lipstick at all, in fact I'm not much a fan of face paint either

• red lipstick is sexy

• I think when done right, then yes, but not everyone can pull it off.

• Disgusting. It's the worst. One of my biggest turn offs. A compromise I could not make with a girl because I really really can't stand it.

• If your dressing up in a dres and everything and your makeup looks right with it like those girls then ya its hot but I've never seen a girl out in public with it on that looks good

• I don't like it. I'd much rather a girl have no lipstick at all.

• Your links of yourself don't work. And the other links weren't attractive at all. I've seen those girls without it, and now seeing them with it. Makes a big difference on how I view their physical facial appearance. And the very first girl. I clicked on it, and exited out immediately. Others were bad, but not nearly as bad as that one.

• Wtf is up with all these answers? I didn't even realize red lipstick was an issue. It actually looks really good on you. To me, it just looks like you're dressed up, if that makes sense.

• on the computer screen yes it looks good, irl no it doesn't

What Girls Said 3

• I think red lipstick is the ultimate symbol of Feminism :) its beauty, elegance, and power. They say it takes a strong woman to wear red lipstick. But there are certain ways to wear it that make it more appropriate for different occasions. Matte red lipstick is out dated and reds with a cool toned shimmer (like the megan fox pic and the two blondes) will make anyone washed out. Try dabbing the red lipstick on your fingers and blend on your lips and add a clear gloss. It will be softer and more appropriate for the day and your complexion. Also invest in a brand name red lipstick (like MAC), drug store reds rarely look good on anyone.

I wear red lipstick occasionally, and none of the guys I have dated ever complained about it! Haha :)

• i think it looks really good on you

• not a fair comparison. those girls would look gorgeous in any shade. but most girls can't pull off the look