Where Do You Buy Panties & Bras, & How Do You Decide Which Color & Style?

Hi. I usually pick up bras and panties at Ross's Dress for Less, but they are all "strays." Nothing matches. I'm about to the place where I'm just going to get like the 5/$25 at Victoria's Secret, or at JcPennies, or at American Eagle, or something. I want nice, pretty, feminine, and sexy underthings. Where do you gals buy your undies and bras? What colors do you gravitate towards? How often do you buy? Do you wear matching stuff on the same day? Thanks. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl you can go to lot of place to buy you bras and panties and if you have a boyfriend take him with you and he can help you pick them out to make you fill sexy in them and Victoria,s is a good place to go if you what to get thing ,s chip,er go on line and you can find good deal,s my ex did that all the time or take a girl friend with you and she can help you out most girl have the same trouble that look,s good on them and it duse not have to match you can mix and match and steel look sexy in them

What Guys Said 1

• My wife usually goes for the white bras, and sometimes we have bought ourselves matching panties. Love my package in panties.

What Girls Said 3

• I get all of my bras and panties and Victorias Secret and Gilly Hicks. All of my bras and panties are fun bright colors and patterns. I don't necessarily match them, but they coordinate/go together! I buy new ones, whenever I feel like it, and if I haven't in awhile and my straps are getting a little loose, I get new ones! Hope I could help!

• I love VS. The 5/$25 deals are always really good because they usually have a big selection. I'm big on bright flirty colors (love prints too) so VS Pink-line usually does the job; If you go online, they usually have sales on bras/panties and the selections are bigger. Another good place to shop for panties is forever 21. they have fun colors, but I'm not in love with the bras. Anyways... the places you listed above are all great stores to go to. :)

• bare necessities