How often should girls wear dresses?

i love to wear sun dresses in the spring and summer and I know guys like when girls wear dresses but how often should you I normally wear 1 once a week but you see girls on TV shows in example glee who wear dresses every day so how often should a girl wear a dress

i shouldve rephrased that how often do you LIKE a girl 2 wear dresses

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear them as often as you want as long as you're comfortable in them. There's no crazy rules to when you should wear something.

What Guys Said 6

• I think girls are the best judge of what looks est on them, & how they dress is an insight to their personality. Some girls always wear dreesses because that's who they are, all girlie. If you like to mix it up with jeans or other things, that just shows you have more sides to your personality. Anyway, I like the girl to wear dresses as much as she likes to or however much it makes her feel best about herself...

• Don't ever doubt how awesome dresses are. They are so hot. Wear them as often as you like.

• As often as you want there is no such thing as sundress overload

• as often as you like~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ cause they are better than girls wearing boy clothes.

Drain pipe jeans and converse UGHH! Fashion police

• As often as you like.

• as often as you like -- I love it when a girl wears a dress just becasue...

What Girls Said 5

• quit comparing yourself to what other people wear,if you like to wear sun dresses then go wear f***ing sun dresses everyday of the week! ;D

• It purely depends on the girl.

I love wearing dresses, I was the only girl in school when we had to come in on a snow day, wearing a dress. That is dedication.

• When ever you want, all up to you [=

• Whenever! I wear them almost every day, other people never wear them. Its all a matter of preference. The most important thing is that you are comfortable.

• i love drresses and wear them when I go out all the time