Do you care what a guy's fingernails look like?

I find mine to be disgusting. They aren't dirty, and they aren't long, but I bite them, so some look kinda off... then I have some deliciously long cuticles. Does it really matter?

• Yes.
    43% (6)0% (0)32% (6)Vote
  • No.
    50% (7)20% (1)42% (8)Vote
  • Results.
    7% (1)80% (4)26% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I don't notice, but that's just me. I don't notice half the things I should notice If I'm honest =w= I bet other gals DO notice a guys fingernails but I don't think they really care all that much, unless they look REALLY horrible, like, unfit for viewing by people 18 years and under kinda thing XP Its not the most important thing in the whole world by a long shot so I wouldn't have thought you needed to worry about them really :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I like them clean and short. He need not fuss with this I will give him a manicure instead of complaining.. Men don't need to fuss with fingernails I would find it feminine if he did.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't make a difference to me. the last thing I'm going to worry about is nail care on my man, I know that most men refuse to get manicures anyway so I don't expect them to be even or anything like that

0|0
    0|0
  • It sorta does matter to me. I mean if you bite them, if you can try to stop. It's not a big thing, but it's a turn off with bad finger nails. I have a friend that cuts his nails with a pocketknife that makes his nails really really disgusting looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bite mine too, but I really don't care as long as they are not disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it matter a bit.I just have a pet peeve of people biting their nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I have bad fingernails too. I bite them and am trying to stop...I've told my self I can only bite this one finger and it has helped so far (it's only been a week) after the rest are good then I will try to stop biting that one finger...do you care what a girls fingernails look like? I think fingers are weird to begin with so it's not a turnoff too me but who knows about other girls who DON'T bite their own fingernails :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they need to be cut and not have dirt under them at least. Don't bite your nails. that's a nasty habit. And push your cuticles back with a push-back tool. Just go out and buy a nail kit. It's not gay, just do it. I prefer a man to have really good hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda do, I don't like long fingernails, and I hate dirty nails also. It's just gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like them to be clean and neat yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice them at all. just keep them clean (no dirt underneath) and clipped every once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't be too gross, but genrally no, I don't notice

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think they like long ones. What do I vote?

1|0
    0|0