WHY do guys feel SO strongly about UGGs?

Guys always have such a hate for uggs but if girls think they're comfy what's the problem? Why do you care if we wear them?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• You have a point, "compfy" funny you ask, of all relationship I had I noticed that when comfy walks in my girlfriend gets a little less attractive everyday, then when the UGGS get by the doormat it's time to start talking about relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate uggs. They are comfy, but comfortable and attractive aren't the same thing. Crocs are comfy, but I think they are ugly too. Crocs are also like 1/10th the price of uggs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them, don't know if I'm alone on this, but I actually think they can look cute on the right girl

0|0
    0|1
  • I really don't care what shoes you wear. I wear steel toe boots usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I truthfully could care less if girls wear uggs or not

0|0
    0|0
  • They're hideous. That's why.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• orthopedic shoes are comfy and really good for your feet, yet no girls are wearing them. Girls don't wear uggs because they are comfy, it's because they are expensive and it's a trend. So girls wearing them typically don't have much personal style and rather follow the crowd AND spent way too much money doing so in an attempt to show off. Plus they end up looking like a yeti. THIS is why guys don't like them.

0|0
    1|0
    • Not every girl in the world that wears them wears them because they're expensive and trendy.

• I feel strongly about UGGs... they are so UGLY. I don't think they're all that comfy either.

I'm guessing they feel strongly because they think they're really ugly. I can't see most guys caring thought. My boyfriend probably would, but he also doesn't like me typing lyk dis or like, saying, like, like. Like a lot. He really doesn't like preps.

0|1
    0|0
    • How are they so unbearably ugly? I can see how theyre plain but that's all they are is plain colored boots made out of suede what's so hideous about that?

• I don't know. I think they look kinda stupid... I also dislike the kind of people who wear them, so that could be a big part of it.

• cause they have nothing better to do

0|0
    0|0