If you could dress the opposite sex in something you feel attractive to...What would it be?

ALL ABOVE.. Mostly. Describe the outfit, hairstyles if you want to go that far. I am personally interested in guy's fashion opinion in their 'ideal girl'.

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could dress a guy , he'd wear black jeans, a vneck tee in a bright colour, a pleather jacket, maybe a long necklace and converse shoes. His hair would be short, dark and slightly messy. nomnomnom.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I heartily oppose trying to engineer your own happiness. What's that play based on Pygmalion? My Fair Lady, that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, a tee shirt or cute fitted top tucked into them, belt through the loops, Chucks & long hair down with just the sides fastened back in a barrette...

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd also mix that up with a skirt or sundress sometimes, along with a top belted at the waist & a baby-dool style top (Fitted around & under the boobs, fkowy over the tummy) As far as outerwear in winter, a belted Trench and/or one that cinched in at the waist... (Yeah, I'm a waistline & curves man LOL)

• Nothing woooohoooo!

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimal make up, well fitting t-shirt and jeans (and yet still managing to be sexy) always does me right. Yet you still want a girl who can dress up when she needs to - she just doesn't all of the time. Long/wavvy hair.

You have to answer your own question now...

0|0
    0|0
  • rainbow panties with rainbow high socks :)

1|0
    0|0
  • All right here it is. My boxers, one of my shirts, and messed up sex hair. There is nothing sexier than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skin tight jeans, uggs, anything but man clothes on top

0|0
    0|0
  • Any tight Lululemon pants would do and a complementary top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when exercising id wear a sports bra and spandex shorts. I would wear a dress out to fancy occasions. I would also wear a skirt and cute top sometimes. I would also wear a bikini to tan. and finally I would alwasys wear a bra and panties...if you can't tell I love girls clothes <3

0|0
    0|0
  • white tank top, fitted blue jeans. hair open straight but kinda wavy. some make up, earrings and some bracelets on wrist. baby pink nail polish. shoes are tough, I don't know how to describe the ones I like.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Tennis shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • button down shirt and fitted jeans

1|0
    1|0
  • I would want the guy to wear a maroon t-shirt and straight or normal jeans (not skinny or baggy)...shoes doesn't matter:) But it doesn't matter what they wear, I'll like a guy even if he wore workout clothes everyday:P

0|0
    0|0