Girls I'm an emo boy can I wear eyeliner if I have small eyes?

can any girls help me thack you

only girls Ask Answer

girls can you help

Most Helpful Girl

• i have the same problem...except I'm a girl and not emo

if you wear the eyeliner on the outside of your eyelashes, top and/or bottom, it'll make your eyes looks larger rather than smaller

don't even try putting it on the rim of your eyes, it will make them look really really small

What Girls Said 3

• Dark eyeliner, if it's worn all the way around the rim of your eye, will actually make your eyes look a lot smaller... If you don't wear it around the entire rim of your eye, it will look feminine. I think your best bet is to steer clear of the eyeliner all together, and just focus on your clothes and accessories, if you really want to be seen as "emo..." Although I don't really understand why you'd want to. But to each their own. :) Good luck!

• try a little mascara instead? I know, that might sound not cool but I thought it looked good (just a little). Otherwise, go for a light liner (like brown)

• i don't think that putting the eyeliner would be a good idea

it will look smaller , if the color of your eyes is dark ,well that will make it even worst

just put a very thin line on the button

and focus more on your clothing , your haircut , and accessories

i wish I helped :))

What Guys Said 0