I'm getting married, which dress?

I'm getting married on June 6th and I have no idea what type of dress I want. I know I don't want sheath, mermaid types, or short dresses. I'm kinda indecisive so I need yalls help. I have no designer preference but I HAVE to stay in a budget of no higher than $3,500. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister is getting married too and I'm looking to some designs :))

hope this helps you :)

link

link

I know everyone has their own preferences but I really like the 2nd link and if I'm gonna get married I want that one lol.. :))

CONGRATULATIONS ;))

What Guys Said 1

• my best friends birthday is the same day. I'm seeing a band I like, 3 days later and...how old are you?

What Girls Said 3

• Congrats! I would go to Kleinfelds in New York City! They have tons of dresses, and yes they have dresses in your budget, that are still really pretty! Or you could go to a sample sale or both! Maybe go to a sample sale to get some ideas and then make an appointment or make an appointment to try to find a dress that you love within your price range. And if you can't then go to a sample sale and try to find the style you want!

• It really depends on your body type, your personal style, your hair, your personality... We'd need to at least see a picture of you. Otherwise, we can't have any idea what would suit you best. Congratulations on your wedding, though! :)

• Also - I would suggest looking at a site like theknot.com for ideas... They have lots of different dresses on there.

• you won't be happy unless you actually find it yourself. it will always be someone else's dress. Look up dresses online or go to a botique. $3500 should give you plenty of options.