Am I RUDE if I said he wasn't good looking?

:Someone keeps on asking me straight 3days if he is HOT and he keeps on asking some advices if "How to be HOT in front of girls" then I told him that everyone is different some girls consider a guy as Hot if he has abs and nice body somewhat like that but some they consider a guy as hot if he has a great smile,hes tall and really nice etc (told him that he needs a self confidence etc)and then all of the sudden he told me that "Your giving me a sh*t advices you're not Good Looking!" and I told him that "I don't care if I'm not Good looking at least I'm not desperate and OBsessed to be a Hot one" after that he's not talking to me anymore,Am I rude?or I did the right thing? Am I Really Ugly? It hurts me tho...

thanks for all the comment I really appreciate it smooochesss Love you all :)

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a douchebag, ignore him. You're quite far from "not good looking" especially since you have such a big smile that seems legitimate instead of fake (in your pics) which is attractive :P

You're not rude, you probably never should have talked to him after his obsessive retardation over appearance, and you're not ugly. Ignore the douche. I swear, the admins on this site don't do their job... the assholes who just attack others remain and nothing is done about them -_- even drives good people away.

What Guys Said 4

• Just saw your pics. Your freakin' gorgeous. From what others are saying, he sounds like a troll. Ignore him and don't give it any more thought. He asked what girls like and you gave him a good solid answer. He is probably just stirring up trouble and not serious. There are A LOT of people on the internet who have too much time on their hands and would be really great at 'something' if they logged off and did 'anything'. But it's easier to harass people from a safe distance and not have to do anything challenging with that spare time.

Sounds like the dude needs some hobbies or at the very least, play video games. That way ones boredom doesn't waste others time.

• Forgot him. You are great! That guy is a dumba**.

• I completely agree with what TheGodEmerorLeto said. Your not ugly and you were only telling him the truth. Sometimes people just can't handle the truth.

• I would bend you over and shoot a huge load in you

What Girls Said 4

• your not rude and that person if he's from on this (girlsaskguys) then I've been asked too.. he is desperate on to how to look better and isn't confident with himself as he is.. people all over the world arer loved and respected no one is too ugly.. everyone is beautiful in their own way.. his question is also pointless people do have different preference, for example I hate perfect teeth (no matter how odd it is :p)

i also told him I was from kuwait and preferred arab guys in general he said that he doesn't care what I think then (wasnt he the one who asked me?.. he's the rude one :/)

u also gave him your advice and your opinion.. that's what he asked for so he should be grateful

and what has your beauty got to do with your opinion ?

anyway confidence is attractive (whether its in a guy or a girl)

be confiedent your beautiful just the way you are and if someone wants you to improve then they don't deserve you ;]

• Heheh Thank you so much...yeah he's on this site and he keeps on asking me if he's Hot and how to be hot etc...it hurts me when he told me about it and he said bad word on me.. I was shocked lol anyway thank you so much :)

• ur welcome sweety.. he hurt me too.. that's why after I read your question I got so mad I didn't even read my answer twice.. he's the bad one, we only answered his question :]

• Hehehe...yeah you're right thank you :) smoochess :)

• not rude at all if he asked for your honest opinion, if he doesn't want the truth then he should shut up :D

• You're definitely not ugly. What's with the insecurity in this site? I remember this dude asking me about how he looked in the guise of some supposed psychology study (people who are attracted to those with similar attractiveness). I told him the truth and soon after the conversation ended. Don't worry about a loser like him. It's not your job to comfort him.

• No, you're not rude. You gave him your legitimate opinion, and you couldn't have done more.

I think this same guy has been messaging me as well. I gave him an answer and he's left me alone, but he's been sending rude messages to friends of mine who haven't responded to him.