Girls: What are the 3 most attractive qualities in a guy?

And are looks really that important? Is a physically unattractive guy a deal-breaker?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd personally never date a guy I wasn't attracted to both physically and personality wise. If I like his personality, but I'm not physically attracted, that's the definition of a friend. As for the 3 most attractive qualities.

1)Confidence

2) Sense of humor

3) Handsome face

4) Intelligence

Sorry, couldn't pick just 3 lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• 1) Height (gotta be at least 4 inches taller)

2) Fun to be Around/Compatible Personality

3) Confident/Competent in Self

I think with guys, looks are important, but personality is key. I've been with guys who have amazing personalities that we both hit it off really well, but if they didn't have the personality I normally wouldn't have found them attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • sense of humor,how they talk and dress,and intelligence

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for guys who have a great personality and who are intelligent, confident, witty. They also have to be able to handle my personality lol. They don't have to look like Adonis but I prefer a guy who cleans up well and takes care of himself.

Be clean, well groomed, and smell good. Girls appreciate that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. his own sense of humor. doesn't even have to make anyone else laugh, just as long as it makes me smile in the very least

2. intelligence. not just book smart, but common sense kinda smart.

3. caring attitude. when I see a guy who cares/protects someone in his life (sibling, cousin, whatever) it melts my heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Sense of humor, smart, nice and a little quiet, so I guess personality first

Dark eyes and hair

and tall is always good.

I do think you have to be attracted to someone to date them but they don't have to be perfect there should be something about them you like physically and sometimes people are entirely to picky.

If I like a guys personality first then he becomes more physically attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think looks are that important. some girls don't think that way. 1: brains,2: sense of humor, 3:compatibility

0|0
    0|0
  • looks are not that important but I guess if he looked like shrek or quasimodo then I would be a bit shallow.

1.sense of humor

2.chivalry

3.good heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Sense of humor

Awesome personality/intelligence

Looks

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I said it, I'm just stating what I see