Would you talk to him if a guy did this?

You're walking down the street. You walk past a guy around your age, and a few second after you pass him he goes up to you and tells you something like "Excuse me... I just noticed you passing by and I just had to come talk to you, or else I'd be kicking myself all day... you and beautiful and you have an amazing style/way you carry yourself/posture/attitude. I'm Guy."

Simple, yet sincere and respectful. Obviously he is interested in meeting you. Would you talk to him and see where it goes or would you label him as a creep right away? Would you not talk to him if he was unattractive? What would you be thinking the whole time?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's great that he approached me, but only say

""Excuse me... I just noticed you passing by and I just had to come talk to you, or else I'd be kicking myself all day...My name is ______. what's yours?"

no compliments. that's too much

What Girls Said 4

• i'd probably laugh/grin back after the comment...and if I'm attracted to the guy I'd probably continue make small talk...if I'm not attracted though, I'd probably excuse myself and leave.

• I would love that to happen no matter his looks

• I would probably be a bit intimidated by having a guy approach me like that.

• it really depends if I'm instantly attracted to him or not

What Guys Said 2

• I would shorten the line and keep it really simple. Girls are a bit thrown off/confused when you come up to them the first time, so a line that long would confuse them. And if they are confused, doesn't matter what you say, they will automatically think you are a creep and give you that awkward look of "HUH?".

Just use the line "Hey! I just had to come up to you. I think you look really beautiful today. What's your name?"...eye contact and don't forget to smile.

• dude. there are things a man should NOT do. Approaching a random woman on the street is one of them. You're chances are about 1 in 1.000.000, even if you look like Brad Pitt.