Looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

For me it's looking into the persons eyes when I'm telling them how I feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it hard to look in someone's eyes in general :l

What Guys Said 6

• Telling how I feel is harder for me.

• looking when they tell you.its hard to focus when they are looking at you because of their reaction but its easier to just focus on what they are saying by looking in their eyes

• Definitely the later. I have zero problem with the former.

• Same as you.

• Neither is harder.

G'day mate.

• Same as you because I get uncomfortable being feely or emotiony

What Girls Said 5

• I'd say very similar to yours. But I just can't look into someone's eyes because it feels weird. It feels like they are looking into my soul. I avoid eye contact a lot. I mean I walk straight past people and I don't even look at them not even for a quick glance

• Well I haven't really been in any 'sharing of feelings' situations...but in interviews I find it hard to look them in the eyes when I'm talking but can easily look them in the eyes when they're talking

• looking into someone's eyes while I'm telling them how I feel.

• For me it's looking into the person's eyes when I'm telling them how I feel because you have no idea how they will react to what your saying.

• when I'm telling

because it's so much more personal. I'm spilling my heart out to them