Are stretchmarks a deal breaker?

I'm 19. I'm 5'5 used to be 180 pounds, but now I'm perfectly healthy and weigh 115. However I have stretchmarks on my hips, legs and butt. They aren't bright red or purple, and most of them are either faded or the color of my skin. I am extremely self conscious of them. Guys what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• From personal experience, I can tell you that no straight guy is going to turn down a beautiful woman because she has a few stretch marks here and there... He'll probably be so excited just to be with you that he won't even notice, to be honest. Lots of guys are colour blind and don't even notice the difference lol.

What Guys Said 5

• Not for me. I'm willing to overlook such minor physical imperfections. Personality is more important to me than looks.

• stretchmarks?maybe you used to be a tiger.paint yourself orange with black stripes and see if my theory holds up lol kidding but I wouldn't mind at all its not a big deal

• no way :)

I really can't see why anyone would leave you because you have stretch marks, if they were to then they aren't worth it.

stretch marks are common and I really don't think people are that bothered by them, I know I'm not anyway.

• NO NO NO! LOL! How many times do I have to answer this? DON'T CARE! Not today, not yesterday, not EVER! And, I don't know any guys that do...

• no. not a big deal.

What Girls Said 3

• I have stretch marks on my abdomen and legs from weight gain, and I hate them too. My boyfriend says he doesn't mind, but I keep trying every possible remedy to get rid of them.

• no they should not be. most guys do not notice it.

• I felt I was so ugly before because of a few lines on my ass, how stupid. Stop thinking this way!